- Since I mostly cook from ideas in my head, I will not always give you precise measurements with the recipes. I eyeball things a lot, I use handfuls and swirls as units of measurements. If you think my directions are imprecise, experiment on your own. Just remember to taste as you go along, and go with your gut instinct.
- I predominately cook using cast iron so my cooking times should not be taken as gospel.
- I generally steam and boil food in chicken stock instead of water as it adds more flavor without adding more fat. If you are vegan or vegetarian, you can substitute vegetable stock just be aware that you may need to add some additional seasonings to make your dish taste better.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Disclaimers
Here are some helpful disclaimers to remember when reading the recipes provided on this Blog:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment